Friday, March 20, 2009

What in the world is a Baby Blooming Bouquet?


When I got married in 2007, one of my most favorite bridal shower gifts was a bouquet of kitchen items. It was by far the cutest thing I had ever seen. Being a crafty person I wanted to see if I could duplicate this awesome gift for friends. As I was crafting I came up with the idea to put the rolled towels into a basket instead of in the traditional floral shop wrapped bouquet. I gave one to a friend and she loved it! The next thing I know all of my friends are asking me to make them.

I am at an age where ALL of my friends are having babies. I was sick of diaper cakes and wanted to do something more practical. Diaper cakes are difficult to transport and take forever and a day to take apart. Hence the Baby Blooming Bouquet was born!

Each blooming bouquet is handmade to create a stunning yet practical flower arrangement. Baby Blooming Bouquets have blossoms made of every mom's favorites: onesies, burp clothes, booties, sleepers, blankets, lap pads, gowns, and washclothes.

Receivers of a Kitchen Blooming Bouquet will unwrap each blossom to find kitchen towels, aprons, dish cloths, pot holders, and oven mitts!

No comments:

Post a Comment