Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now offering Traditional Gift Baskets

Recently I was asked by a customer if I make traditional gift baskets. Absolutely! I have been making and selling custom gift baskets for friends and family for nearly 10 years.

Once again, I get to combine my love of shopping and my flare for artistic expression through my one of a kind gifts. My new website: www.babybloomingbouquets.com will feature both my Blooming Bouquets and Traditional Gift Baskets.

Here are just a few of my past gift baskets. If you are interested in this type of basket, please email me directly at babybloomingbouquets@gmail.com to place an order. I currently accept paypal and money order.

Local pickup and delivery available for the Greater Pittsburgh area including Beaver County.

Traditional Gift Bouquets themes include but are not limited to:
Kitchen,
Wine,
Sports,
Baby,
Spa/Pamper,
Gourmet Cooking,
Holiday Decor,
Teacher Appreciation,
Gardening,
Scrapbooking,
Children.

Prices start at just $19.95.

Extra Large Baby Shower Gift Basket (front view)



Extra Large Baby Shower Gift Basket (back view)



Custom Hello Kitty Basket for Birthday Girl, Alexa



Welcome Baby Katharine Gift Basket




Pittsburgh Steeler Gift Basket- Extra Large

No comments:

Post a Comment