Monday, April 20, 2009

Mother's Day is less than 2 weeks away!

Did you know that the first Mother's Day was celebrate in 1907? This year Mother's Day will be celebrated on Sunday, May 10th.

Mother's Day is a time of celebration for Mom. It is a time of breakfast in bed, family gatherings, and crayon scribbled "I Love You's." Do you remember making those adorable handmade cards filled with misspellings and unrecognizable drawings? Or perhaps the quaint little projects you made in grade school to honor Mom.


I can still see my own Mother's gleeful face when I handed over my unique, one of a kind gift made with my own two hands. In second grade, it was a magnet with my awkward school photo and my shaky handwritten "Happy Moter's Day!" That magnet proudly hung on our fridge until after I graduated from high school.

Why not bring back that feeling with a handmade gift? Allow me to custom design a beautiful Kitchen Towel or Washcloth/Pamper Blooming Bouquet for your Mom. Each of my bouquets are custom designed and are one of a kind. Just like your gifts of yesteryear.

The bouquets can be made in any theme to match your Mom's kitchen or bathroom decor or perhaps her favorite hobby.

Each of the Blooming Bouquets include a 4x6 Photo card with your personal greeting to your Mom and a list of bouquet items written in beautiful calligraphy. Your purchase can be sent directly to Mom.

So go ahead and surprise Mom with something extra special this year: A Blooming Bouquet. Each gift is made with love as if I were creating it for my own Mother.

Happy Mother's Day!

The bouquet below can be purchased in my etsy shop for $ 29.95.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21962703

It was inspired by my own Mother who's favorite color was country blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment