Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift


Do you usually order live flowers for Mom? Why not surprise her with a Blooming Bouquet that will last forever! Kitchen Towel Blooming Bouquets provides Mom with a unique gift that she will cherish long after traditional flowers would wilt and die.

You can choose from a selection of pre-made Kitchen Blooming Bouquets on the etsy.com set or custom design a bouquet to match Mom's kitchen theme, color scheme, or hobbies.


Check out these raves from last year's Mother's Day customers:

"What a wonderful basket! I bought this for my mom on Mother's Day and it was a huge winner! What a beautiful basket!"

"Mom loved it, I was very pleased with the purchase."

"I cant even stress enough how amazing these arrangements are. The service was prompt and the correspondence between Christie and I was great. She really made my Mom's special day even better!!! THANK YOU!!"

Here is a small selection of past Kitchen Towel Blooming Bouquet orders:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=187228&id=703705357

No comments:

Post a Comment